Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2001 remembrances on 9th anniversary


September 11, 2001 remembrances on 9th anniversary.

For September 11, 2001 I was in Baltimore, Maryland at the Society for Bimolecular Screening (SBS) trade show. I was working for ASDI at the time. I heard from the woman in the booth next to mine that her mother had called her to tell her that a plane had just hit the World Trade Center ...

I drove a group of people back to New Jersey, Sophia Liang from Aurora Biomed in Vancouver and her father. They had a booth at the trade show and their next appointment was with Bristol Meyers Squibb in Princeton.

A short time later I went to Ground Zero with a woman I knew from the Internet, Judy Lanza (1959- ) and I took photos and collected some ash that I now keep in an amber jar.