Axel Gustaf Torbjörn Enström (October 25, 1893 - March 9, 1977) was a Swedish industrialist, the head of SCA Forest Products in Sundsvall. He was managing director (president) 1950-1960 and chairman of the board 1960-1965.
He married Margit Lisa Magdalena Wahlberg (1900-1984) in Ytterlännäs parish, Västernorrland, Sweden on July 18, 1920. She was a daughter of Johanna Winblad (1859-1916) and Per Olof Bernhard Wahlberg (1852-1927). Their children include: Torbjörn Enström (1921-1983) who married Ginette; Lennart Enström (1923-1999) who married Inga (1925- ); and Birgitta Enström (1925- ) who married Richard Malmros.
On September 12, 1953 a golf course he created was opened. The course was officially opened by His Royal Highness Prince Bertil. The SCA Men´s Choir was established on August 28, 1957 on his initiative. His interest in male choral singing lead to the creation of choirs where ever there was an SCA run company, in Kramfors, Holmsund, Byske and Karlsvik. An icebreaking tugboat that belonged to SCA was named after him. It was later sold and renamed Fram.
* 1893 Birth of Axel Enström in Sweden
* 1920 Marriage to Margit Lisa Magdalena Wahlberg in Ytterlännäs, Sweden on August 28th
* 1921 Birth of Torbjörn Enström
* 1923 Birth of Lennart Enström
* 1925 Birth of Birgitta Enström
* 1950 Begins tenure as Director of SCA Forest Products in Sundsvall
* 1953 Creation of golf course in Sundsvall on September 12th
* 1957 Creation of Men's Choir on August 28th
* 1960 Ends tenure as Director of SCA Forest Products in Sundsvall
* 1960 Begins tenure as Chairman of the Board of SCA Forest Products in Sundsvall
* 1965 Ends tenure as Chairman of the Board of SCA Forest Products in Sundsvall
* 1977 Death of Axel Enström in Sundsvall, Sweden