Thursday, July 14, 2005

July 14, 2005, Dell Ridge nursing home teleconference

July 14, 2005, Dell Ridge nursing home teleconference

Dell Ridge: Your mom still need help getting in and out of a wheelchair, but she can stand for 10 minutes at a time
Mom: Im very proud of myself. I wash myself and comb my hair. They are angels here.
Dell: She has been here over two weeks. She needs to be here another two weeks.I will make a home care referall.
Mom: I want to get "Meals on Wheels"
Dell: Your mom is alert. She can make her needs known. She is on an anti-depressant. 98% Oxygen saturation. Her skin is good.
Mom: I have a bony tumor in the base of my skull, in my foraman magnum.
Dell: She is on Singulair for her breathing. She is on Percoset for her pain as it is needed. Remerom for her depression and Xanax.
Mom: I take asprin every two hours for my pain.