James Carr (1872-?) and Bridget Conboy (1879-?) arriving in the United States on October 24, 1904.
- James Carr (1872-?), 32 yo, single male, laborer, $50 in pocket, staying with brother, Michael Carr at 64 2nd Avenue, New York.
- Bridget Conboy (1879-?), 25 yo, single woman, servant, $16 in pocket, staying with cousin at 213 10th Avenue, New York.
- Ethnicity: Ireland, Irish.
- Last Place of Residence: Roscommon, Ireland.
- Date of Arrival: October 24, 1904.
- Ship of Travel: Celtic.
- Port of Departure: Queenstown.
- Port of Arrival: New York City.
Person: most likely James Carr (1876-c1950) aka Jimmy Carr; Emigrated to USA after 1901, possibly 1903; Bartender; Chauffeur (b. July 28, 1876, Coalpits, Athleague, Killeroran, County Galway, Ireland - d. circa 1950, Bronx or Brooklyn, or Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA)
Source: EllisIslandRecords.org, October 24, 1904